http://elearning.typepad.com/thelearnedman/files/eLearning_RSS_Weblogs.pdf
The above HTML is a wonderful Web site that can help any digital immigrant get started and understand how to use RSS feeds. Its appoximately 9 pages long and is well worth the time to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are right, this is a tremendous resource for "digital immigrants such as myself. One of the truly enlightening statements in this article is that the number of weblogs have exploded in the past few months. I guess if you look at it this way, I may not be that far behind, but it is truly amazing to see how fast something like this can "take off". I appreciate the post, because any information such as this that can complement that in which we have been given in this class is very beneficial. There are a lot of great resources to even look back to as I work my way through the wonderful world of blogging and its many useful tools.
Post a Comment