Hello, from second grade. I am trying something new from now until the end of the year. Every week I send home a weekly plan of what you can expect your child to be learning that week. I am sure each parent is familiar with this format, however I do understand that not everything makes it home and into your hands. So, I am going to make it available to you through my educational blog. My blog also contains topics that involve matters in education so feel free to search and read for pleasure. Thank you!!!! Have a Great Week!!! Feed back is welcome.
Mr. Neurohr
Mr. Neurohr’s Class News
Week of March 19, 2007
Reading: Read Selection: The Park Bench. Pgs. 138-152
Vocab-lively, gentle, mist, still, drowsy, agreed
Spelling: Pretest Wednesday
Post-test Thursday
Grammar: verbs-words that show action
Writing: We will start cursive writing. Sharp tops- t, i, s, u, r, c
Descriptive writing – paragraph form
Math: Chapter 7 geometry and fractions
Trapezoid-two parallel sides
Parallelogram-two pairs of parallel sides
Hexagon-six sided polygon with all sides equal
Square-is a parallelogram with four equal sides with all right
angles
Angle-formed when two lines meet
*Practice Math Facts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment